The Pathways Program is a component of the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program that provides assistance with Family Stability, Employability and Financial security. Families can engage in Pathways through the Ravalli County Office of Public Assistance, community referrals or on their own as a walk-in.
The Program provides:
- Work Readiness Training
- Education and Training
- Work Experience
- Childcare While Participating
- Coaching, Mentoring and Client Advocacy
- Case Management for Families
- Supportive Service funds to help with tools, work interview clothing and transportation short term
- Financial Literacy Training
- Connection to Area Resources
For more information contact the HRC Ravalli County Office.