Do you need to make any of the following home improvements?
- Plumbing installation or repair
- Energy conservation measures
- Heating system repair or replacement
- Electrical wiring repair or replacement
- Structural repair to supports or foundation
- Roof repair or replacement
- Repair of deteriorated siding, porches or stoops
- Accessibility for disabled family members
- Well and/or septic improvements, or City connection to those systems
HRC is able to offer homeowners an opportunity to install energy saving measures, improve health and safety for occupants and contribute to habitability, structural integrity and long-term preservation of your single-family home. If you OWN and OCCUPY your home (stick-built on a permanent foundation) and cannot afford or find financing for repairs, you may be eligible for a low interest loan with repayment terms tailored to the household's budget. In some cases repayment can be deferred.
HRC has money available through the Community Development Block Grant from the City of Missoula for qualifying homeowners in the Missoula City limits. Finance essential home improvements, with HRC acting as the lender. HRC will do a site visit at no cost to the homeowner and inform you of the home's needs. Homeowners contract with local repair persons.
Loans up to $7,500 at 3.5% interest. Loans may have a term up to 7 years with a monthly repayment tailored to the household's budget. Income restrictions apply. HUD Median Income Chart see "low-Income."
**Funds are available on a limited basis**
Contact Human Resource Council's Missoula office for additional information.